- Rebun International Field School 2018 was held, Rebun island, Hokkaido, JAPAN.
- A Workshop of Introduction to Repatriation: Principles, practice and policies was held at Australian National University, Broom, AUS.
- A Workshop of “the Network for Human Remains in Museums and University collections” was held at Gustavianum, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden.
- A Seminar of “Indigeneity and Intellectual Property Issues” will be held at Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, CANADA.
- A Seminar of “Dialogue of Indigeneity: Perspectives from Archaeology and Anthropology”, Institute of Archaeology, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK.